I’m currently sitting in Scott Library at the Keele Campus of York University. Yes, it is true. Despite being a die-hard Coeur de Lion / Glendonite , I do sometimes venture to the main campus of York to be among my YorkU LIon brethern. There are numerous reasons as to why I (and other Glendonites) leave our little forest in the corner of Toronto; food, libraries, a change of pace and many others.
At Glendon we have the cafeteria, Eurobaguette and Lunik, but besides we have no other food options. This isn’t to say that you’re going to starve at our campus, but every once in awhile it’s nice to have grab a bite to eat outside of your regular diet; whether it be for a celebration, a weekly tradition with friends or when it’s a Friday and you have nothing else to do! York Food Services‘ website lists all the food locations on campus, which all can be paid for with meal plans on your YU card!
- Starbucks (Grande skinny marble mocha in the winter… Grande skinny marble peppermint mocha in the summer)
- The Underground (Artichoke and Cheese dip, The Devestator Burger, Pink Lemonade and Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Yogen Fruz (regular chocolate with banana and strawberres)
- Wendy’s (Frosties… ’nuff said).
- Popeye’s Chicken (eat ALL the food)